Volume 12, 2021
EU PVSEC 2021: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 December 2021|
- J. Müller, M. Schaper, I. Höger, F. Frühauf, B. Klöter, F. Fertig, S. Wasmer, K. Petter, E. Jarzembowski, M. Junghänel, C. Klenke, A. Weihrauch, M. Schley, K. Kim, A. Schwabedissen, M. Kauert, K. Duncker, J. Cieslak, R. Hönig, J. Scharf, F. Kersten, C. Ke, C. Baer, L. Niebergall, S. Schulz, S. Peters, A. Mette, M. Fischer, Q-Cells' way to solar cell efficiencies exceeding 24% in mass production, in Proceedings 11th SiliconPV Conference, Hamelin (2021), to be published [Google Scholar]
- A. Richter, R. Müller, J. Benick, F. Feldmann, B. Steinhauser, C. Reichel, A. Fell, M. Bivour, M. Hermle, S.W. Glunz, Design rules for high-efficiency both-sides-contacted silicon solar cells with balanced charge carrier transport and recombination losses, Nat Energy 6, 429 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, Y. Chen, Z. Wang, J. Gong, C. Liu, Y. Zou, Y. He, Y. Wang, L. Yuan, W. Lin, R. Xia, L. Yin, X. Zhang, G. Xu, Y. Yang, H. Shen, Z. Feng, P.P. Altermatt, P.J. Verlinden, 24.58% total area efficiency of screen-printed, large area industrial silicon solar cells with the tunnel oxide passivated contacts (i-TOPCon) design, Solar Energy Mater. Solar Cells 206, 110258 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kim, Y. Zhang, P. Verlinden, B. Hallam, Towards sustainable silicon PV manufacturing at the terawatt level, in Proceedings 11th SiliconPV Conference, Hamelin (2021), to be published [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Verlinden, Future challenges for photovoltaic manufacturing at the terawatt level, J. Renew. Sustain. Energy 12, 53505 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ITRPV consortium, International Technology Roadman for Photovoltaic (ITRPV): Results 2020 (2021), 12th edn [Google Scholar]
- B. Grübel, S. Kluska, G. Cimiotti, C. Schmiga, V. Arya, B.Steinhauser, B. Goraya, S. Nold, M. Hermle, M. Kamp, M.Passig, M. Sieber, D. Brunner, Plating Metallization for Bifacial i-TOPCon Silicon Solar Cells, in Proceedings 11th SiliconPV Conference, Hamelin 2021, to be published [Google Scholar]
- B. Grübel, G. Cimiotti, V. Arya, T. Fellmeth, F. Feldmann, B. Steinhauser, S. Kluska, T. Kluge, D. Landgraf, M. Glatthaar, Plated Ni/Cu/Ag for TOPCon solar cell metallization, in Proceedings of the 36th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, EU PVSEC, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4229/EUPVSEC20192019-2BO.2.3 [Google Scholar]
- N. Song, W. Zhang, P.C. Hsiao, X. Wang, Z. Li, J. Colwell, A. Lennon, Self-annealing behavior and rapid thermal processing of light induced plated copper fingers on silicon solar cells, in 2017 IEEE 44th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, PVSC 2017, https://doi.org/10.1109/PVSC.2016.7749974 [Google Scholar]
- F. Kaule, W. Wang, S. Schoenfelder, Modeling and testing the mechanical strength of solar cells, Solar Energy Mater. Solar Cells 120, 441 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kaule, S. Meyer, S. Schoenfelder, Benchmarking mechanical strength data for new solar cell concepts, in 33rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (2017), pp. 276–279 [Google Scholar]
- C. Kohn, R. Kübler, M. Krappitz, G. Kleer, I. Reis, M. Retzlaff, D. Erath, D. Biro, Influence of the metallization process on the strength of silicon solar cells, in Proceedings of the 24th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, EUPVSEC, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4229/24thEUPVSEC2009-2CV.2.4 [Google Scholar]
- A. Büchler, Interface study on laser-structured plated contacts for silicon solar cells, Dissertation, Fraunhofer Verlag; Fraunhofer IRB-Verlag; Fraunhofer ISE, Freiburg/Brsg, Stuttgart (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mondon, Nickel silicide from plated nickel for high adhesion of fully plated silicon solar cell metallization: Dissertation (Fraunhofer Verlag, Stuttgart, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shen, P.C. Hsiao, B. Phua, A. Stokes, V.R. Gonçales, A. Lennon, Plated metal adhesion to picosecond laser-ablated silicon solar cells: influence of surface chemistry and wettability, Solar Energy Mater. Solar Cells 205, 110285 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.