Volume 12, 2021
EU PVSEC 2021: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2021|
- IEA PVPS Task 15 Subtask C − International framework for BIPV specifications, “Analysis of requirements, specifications and regulation of BIPV”, Report IEA-PVPS T15-08: 2019 [Google Scholar]
- BIPV Technologies and Markets 2017-2026, n-tech Research Report, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- EU H2020 BE-SMART Project: [https://www.besmartproject.eu/] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sánchez-Pantoja, R. Vidal, M. Carmen Pastor, Aesthetic perception of photovoltaic integration within new proposals for ecological architecture, Sustain. Cit. Soc. 38, 203 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pelle, E. Lucchi, L. Maturi, A. Astigarraga, F. Causone, Coloured BIPV technologies: methodological and experimental assessment for architecturally sensitive areas, Energies 13, 4506 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Eder et al., Coloured BIPV: Market, Research and Development. Report IEA-PVPS T15-07: 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. King, J.A. Kratochvil, W.E. Boyson, Measuring solar spectral and angle-ofincidence effects on photovoltaic modules and solar irradiance sensors, in IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Anaheim, California, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. King, E.E. Boyson, J.A. Kratochvil, Photovoltaic Array Performance Model (Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, 2004), SAND2004-3535 [Google Scholar]
- Sandia IAM Model. Available at: https://pvpmc.sandia.gov/modeling-steps/1-weather-design-inputs/shading-soiling-and-reflection-losses/incident-angle-reflection-losses/sandia-model/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.