Volume 14, 2023
Special Issue on ‘EU PVSEC 2023: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics’, edited by Robert Kenny and João Serra
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modules and Systems|
|Published online||06 November 2023|
- G.A. Barron-Gafford et al., Agrivoltaics provide mutual benefits across the food–energy–water nexus in drylands, Nat. Sustain. 2 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41893-019-0364-5 [Google Scholar]
- M. Trommsdorff et al., Combining food and energy production: design of an agrivoltaic system applied in arable and vegetable farming in Germany, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 140, 110694 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dupraz, Preface: AgriVoltaics2020 conference launching agrivoltaics world-wide, AIP Conf. Proc. 2361, 010001 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J.M. Janssen, B.B. Van Aken, A.J. Carr, A.A. Mewe, Outdoor performance of bifacial modules by measurements and modelling, Energy Procedia 77, 364 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W.P.E. Lamers, E. Özkalay, R.S.R. Gali, G.J.M. Janssen, A.W. Weeber, I.G. Romijn, B.B. Van Aken, Temperature effects of bifacial modules: Hotter or cooler? Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 185, 192 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Patel, R.A. Vijayan, R. Asadpour, M. Varadharajaperumal, M.R. Khan, M.A. Alam, Temperature dependent energy gain of bifacial PV farms: a global perspective, Appl. Energy 276, 115405 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kopecek, J. Libal, Bifacial photovoltaics 2021: status, opportunities and challenges, Energies 14, 2076 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J.M. Janssen et al., How to maximize the kWh/kWp ratio: simulations of single-axis tracking in bifacial systems, in Proceedings of the 35th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (Nov. 2018), pp. 1573–1577 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Burgers, BIGEYE − simulation under shadow conditions, presented at the 6th Workshop on Bifacial PV, Amsterdam (Sep. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Erbs, S.A. Klein, J.A. Duffie, Estimation of the diffuse radiation fraction for hourly, daily and monthly-average global radiation, Sol. Energy 28, 293 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Perez, R. Seals, P. Ineichen, R. Stewart, D. Menicucci, A new simplified version of the perez diffuse irradiance model for tilted surfaces, Sol. Energy 39, 221 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PVsyst User Manual, section on Array Thermal Loss. https://www.pvsyst.com/help/index.html?thermal_loss.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.