Volume 14, 2023
Special Issue on ‘EU PVSEC 2023: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics’, edited by Robert Kenny and João Serra
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2023|
- B. Herteleer, B. Huyck, F. Catthoor, J. Driesen, J. Cappelle, Normalised efficiency of photovoltaic systems: going beyond the performance ratio, Solar Energy 157, 408 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Faiman, Assessing the outdoor operating temperature of photovoltaic modules, Prog. Photovolt.: Res. Appl. 16, 307 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ross Jr,Interface design considerations for terrestrial solar cell modules , in Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Baton Rouge (1976), pp. 801–806 [Google Scholar]
- M. Jankovec, M. Topič, Intercomparison of temperature sensors for outdoor monitoring of photovoltaic modules, J. Solar Energy Eng. Trans. ASME 135, 031012 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krauter, A. Preiss, Comparison of module temperature measurement methods, in 34th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Philadelphia, PA (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaaya, J. Ascencio-Vásquez, K.A. Weiss, M. Topič, Assessment of uncertainties and variations in PV modules degradation rates and lifetime predictions using physical models, Sol. Energy 218, 354 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Carigiet, C.J. Brabec, F.P. Baumgartner, Long-term power degradation analysis of crystalline silicon PV modules using indoor and outdoor measurement techniques, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 144, 111005 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Owen, A robust hybrid of lasso and ridge regression , in Prediction and Discovery, J.S. Verducci, X. Shen, J. Lafferty, Eds. (AMS, 2007), Vol. 443, pp. 59–71 [Google Scholar]
- B. Herteleer, A. Kladas, G. Chowdhury, F. Catthoor, J. Cappelle, Investigating methods to improve photovoltaic thermal models at second-to-minute timescales, Sol. Energy 263, 111889 (2023) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Boyd, Performance data from the NIST photovoltaic arrays and weather station, J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stand. Technol. 122, 40 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Photovoltaic Data. https://pvdata.nist.gov/ (accessed June 23, 2023) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.