Volume 14, 2023
Special Issue on ‘Recent Advances in Photovoltaics 2022’, edited by Mohamed Amara, Thomas Fix, Jean-Paul Kleider, Judikaël Le Rouzo and Denis Mencaraglia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modules and Systems|
|Published online||24 August 2023|
- Y. Dai, Y. Bai, Performance improvement for building integrated photovoltaics in practice: a review, Energies 14, 178 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Faye, A. Ndiaye, R. Gecke, U. Blieske, D. Kobor, M. Camara, Experimental study of observed defects in mini-modules based on crystalline silicone solar cell under damp heat and thermal cycle testing, Sol. Energy 191, 161 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hagihara, H. Sato, Y. Hara, S. Jonai, A. Masuda, Lamination-interface-dependent deacetylation of ethylene vinyl acetate encapsulant in crystalline Si photovoltaic modules evaluated by positron annihilation lifetime spectroscopy, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 57, 082301 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. McMahon, Accelerated testing and failure of thin-film PV modules, Prog. Photovolt.: Res. Appl. 12, 235 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, Crystalline silicon terrestrial photovoltaic (PV) modules—design qualification and type approval, United Kingdom Patent BS EN 61215:2005 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, Thin-film terrestrial photovoltaic (PV) modules-design qualification and type approval, United Kingdom Patent BS EN 61646:2008 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Masuda et al., Sequential and combined acceleration tests for crystalline Si photovoltaic modules, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55, 04ES10 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ngo, Y. Heta, T. Doi, A. Masuda, Effects of UV on power degradation of photovoltaic modules in combined acceleration tests, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55, 052301 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bauermann et al., Qualification of conductive adhesives for photovoltaic application − accelerated ageing tests, Energy Procedia 124, 554 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kobayashi, H. Morita, K. Mori, A. Masuda, S. Plant, Effect of light irradiation treatment on hygrothermal degradation of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules, in 33rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Owen-Bellini, P. Hacke, S. Spataru, D.C. Miller, M. Kempe, Combined-accelerated stress testing for advances reliability assessment of photovoltaic modules, in 35th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, W. Lin, W. Yang, C.-F. Hsieh, Sequential acceleration tests with pressure cooker test (PCT) and UV for backsheets of PV modules, Energy Procedia 150, 44 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kobayashi, H. Morita, K. Mori, A. Masuda, Effect of barrier property of backsheet on degradation of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules under combined acceleration test composed of UV irradiation and subsequent damp-heat stress, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 57, 127101 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Mansour et al., Effect of backsheet properties on PV encapsulant degradation during combined accelerated aging tests, Sustainability 12, 5208 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shi, P. Jin, Photovoltaic modules with dramatically enhanced durability and the role of backsheets, Appl. Sol. Energy 57, 278 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.