Volume 12, 2021
EU PVSEC 2021: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 December 2021|
- F. Feldmann, M. Bivour, C. Reichel et al., Tunnel oxide passivated contacts as an alternative to partial rear contacts Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 131, 46 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hollemann, F. Haase, S. Schäfer et al., 26.1%-efficient POLO-IBC cells: quantification of electrical and optical loss mechanisms, Prog. Photovolt. Res. Appl. 26, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, Y. Chen, Z. Wang et al., 24.58% total area efficiency of screen-printed, large area industrial silicon solar cells with the tunnel oxide passivated contacts (i-TOPCon) design, Sol. Energy Mater Sol. Cells 206, 110258 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaudhary, J. Hoß, J. Lossen et al., Screen printed Ag contacts for n-type polysilicon passivated contacts, AIP Conf. Proc. 2147, 40002 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Sinton, A. Cuevas, Contactless determination of current-voltage characteristics and minority-carrier lifetimes in semiconductors from quasi-steady-state photoconductance data, Appl. Phys. Lett. 69, 2510 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kimmerle, J. Greulich, A. Wolf, Carrier-diffusion corrected J0-analysis of charge carrier lifetime measurements for increased consistency, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 142, 116(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Giesecke, M.C. Schubert, F. Schindler et al., Harmonically modulated luminescence: bridging gaps in carrier lifetime metrology across the PV processing chain, IEEE J. Photovoltaics 5, 313(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Meier, D.K. Schroder, Contact resistance: its measurement and relative importance to power loss in a solar cell, IEEE Trans. Electr. Devices 31, 647(1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Feldmann, M. Nicolai, R. Müller et al., Optical and electrical characterization of poly-Si/SiOx contacts and their implications on solar cell design, Energy Procedia 124, 31(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Min, N. Wehmeier, T. Brendemuehl et al., 716 mV open‐circuit voltage with fully screen‐printed p‐type back junction solar cells featuring an aluminum front grid and a passivating polysilicon on oxide contact at the rear side, Sol. RRL 5, 2000703 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, P.P. Altermatt, D. Chen et al., From laboratory to production: learning models of efficiency and manufacturing cost of industrial crystalline silicon and thin-film photovoltaic technologies, IEEE J. Photovolt. 8, 1531(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.