Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 May 2018|
- Powering Past Coal Alliance, https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/666736/Final_Declaration_PPCA_111217.pdf (2017), accessed on 12 January 2018 [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Key world energy statistics 2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Emissions per kWh of electricity and heat output (Edition 2016), IEA CO2 emissions from fuel combustion statistics (database). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/3cfe0c04-en, accessed on 12 January 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Jäger-Waldau, PV Status Report 2017, Publications Office of the European Union, ISBN 978-92-79-74072-5 (print) [Google Scholar]
- N. Huang, A. Hwang, Solar wafer production to see over-capacity by year-end 2018 DIGITIMES (2018) [Google Scholar]
- PVinsights, PVinsights.com, accessed on 25 January 2018 [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), Renewable power generation costs in 2017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lazard, Lazard’s levelised cost of energy analysis − Version 11.0, November 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance, 4Q 2017 Global PV Market Outlook, 17 November 2017 [Google Scholar]
- IHS, PV Demand Tracker Q4 2017, 14 December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, in Renewables 2017–Analysis and Forecasts to 2022, p. 185, https://www.oecd-library.org/energy/renewables-2017_re_mar-2017-en [Google Scholar]
- European Photovoltaic Industry Association, Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics 2014–2018 (EPIA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- IEA PVPS, Snapshots of Global PV Markets and Trend Reports [Google Scholar]
- EurObserv’Er, Photovoltaic Barometer, Systèmes Solaires, le journal du photovoltaїque 5, 144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, World energy outlook 2016 (IEA, 2016), ISBN 978-92-64-26495-3 [Google Scholar]
- Greenpeace International, European Renewable Energy Council (EREC), Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC), Energy [r]evolution, 5th edition 2015 world energy scenario, October 2015, http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/publications/Campaign-reports/Climate-Reports/Energy-Revolution-2015 (Accessed on 12 January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, World energy outlook 2017 (IEA, 2017), ISBN 978-92-64-28230-8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.