Volume 13, 2022
EU PVSEC 2021: State of the Art and Developments in Photovoltaics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2022|
- S.W. Glunz, F. Feldmann, A. Richter et al., The irresistible charm of a simple current flow pattern − 25% with a solar cell featuring a full-area back contact, in 31st Eur Photovolt Sol Energy Conf Exhib (2015), pp. 259–263 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Larionova, H. Schulte-Huxel, B. Min et al., Ultra-thin poly-Si layers: passivation quality, utilization of charge carriers generated in the poly-Si and application on screen-printed double-side contacted polycrystalline Si on oxide cells, Sol. RRL 4, 2000177 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Peibst, Y. Larionova, S. Reiter et al., Building blocks for industrial, screen-printed double-side contacted POLO cells with highly transparent ZnO:Al layers, IEEE J. Photovolt. 8, 719 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Reiter, N. Koper, R. Reineke-Koch et al., Parasitic absorption in polycrystalline Si-layers for carrier-selective front junctions, Energy Procedia 92, 199 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Holman, A. Descoeudres, L. Barraud et al., Current losses at the front of silicon heterojunction solar cells, IEEE J. Photovolt. 2, 7 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Niemelä, B. Macco, L. Barraud et al., Rear-emitter silicon heterojunction solar cells with atomic layer deposited ZnO:Al serving as an alternative transparent conducting oxide to In2O3:Sn, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 200, 109953 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lokanc, R. Eggert, M. Redlinger, The availability of indium: the present, medium term, and long term, Renew. Energy (2015), https://doi.org/10.2172/1327212 [Google Scholar]
- L.-L. Senaud, G. Christmann, A. Descoeudres et al., Aluminium-doped zinc oxide rear reflectors for high-efficiency silicon heterojunction solar cells, IEEE J. Photovolt. 9, 1217 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hallam, D. Chen, M. Kim et al., The role of hydrogenation and gettering in enhancing the efficiency of next-generation Si solar cells: an industrial perspective, Phys. Stat. Solidi A 214, 1700305 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lozac'h, S. Nunomura, H. Umishio et al., Roles of hydrogen atoms in p-type poly-Si/SiOx passivation layer for crystalline silicon solar cell applications, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 58, 050915 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Juneja, L. Tutsch, F. Feldmann et al., Effect of hydrogen addition on bulk properties of sputtered indium tin oxide thin films, AIP Conf. Proc. 2147, 040008 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Torregrosa, L. Roux, A. Lanterne et al., PULSION®-Solar, a efficient and cost effective plasma immersion ion implantation solution for phosphorus and boron doping needed for high conversion efficiency silicon solar cells, in 2018 22nd International Conference on Ion Implantation Technology (IIT) (2018), pp. 180–183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Desrues, C. Oliveau, C. Seron et al., Doping and Hydrogenation Processes for Passivating Contact Solar Cells Using Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation (PIII) , in 37th Eur. Photovolt. Sol. Energy Conf. Exhib., oct. 2020 (2020), pp. 173–175, https://doi.org/10.4229/EUPVSEC20202020-2AO.6.5 [Google Scholar]
- F. Meyer, A. Savoy, J.J. Diaz Leon et al., Optimization of front SiNx/ITO stacks for high-efficiency two-side contacted c-Si solar cells with co-annealed front and rear passivating contacts, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 219, 110815 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bruhat, T. Desrues, D. Blanc-Pélissier et al., Contacting n+ poly-Si junctions with fired AZO layers: a promising approach for high temperature passivated contact solar cells, in 2019 IEEE 46th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC) (2020), https://doi.org/10.1109/PVSC40753.2019.8980652 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cruz, E.-C. Wang, A.B. Morales-Vilches et al., Effect of front TCO on the performance of rear-junction silicon heterojunction solar cells: Insights from simulations and experiments, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 195, 339 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tutsch, F. Feldmann, J. Polzin et al., Implementing transparent conducting oxides by DC sputtering on ultrathin SiOx/poly-Si passivating contacts, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 200, 109960 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.