Volume 10, 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 June 2019|
- P.Y. Rosenwaks, S. Saraf, O. Tal, A. Schwarzman, D.T. Glatzel, P.D.M.C. Lux-Steiner, Kelvin probe force microscopy of semiconductors, in Scanning Probe Microscopy, edited by S. Kalinin, A. Gruverman (Springer, New York, 2007), pp. 663–689 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Narchi et al., Cross-sectional investigations on epitaxial silicon solar cells by kelvin and conducting probe atomic force microscopy: effect of illumination, Nanosc. Res. Lett. 11 , 55 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kronik et al., Surface photovoltage spectroscopy of semiconductor structures: at the crossroads of physics, chemistry and electrical engineering, Surf. Interface Anal. 31 , 954 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Donchev et al., Surface photovoltage phase spectroscopy − a handy tool for characterisation of bulk semiconductors and nanostructures, Mater. Sci. Eng. B 129 , 186 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Donchev et al., A surface photovoltage spectroscopy system used for minority carrier diffusion length measurements on floating zone silicon, J. Optoelectr. Adv. Mater. 7 , 533 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Silvaco Inc., ATLAS user's manual (2012). Available at http://silvaco.com [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang et al., A new approach to modelling Kelvin probe force microscopy of hetero-structures in the dark and under illumination, Opt. Quant. Electr. 50 , 41 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Newman, Defects in silicon, Rep. Prog. Phys. 45 , 1163 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stegemann et al., Passivation of Crystalline Silicon Wafers by Ultrathin Oxide Layers: Comparison of Wet-chemical, Plasma and Thermal Oxidation Techniques, in IEEE 7th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.